Wednesday 31 October 2012

Being Sorted

Well, it's now the 1st of November and I haven't posted anything since September... I didn't even end up posting my 'Sort It' success. I am super pleased to tell you that I managed to tick off all but one item on my list! And no, the item I missed was not the item I was avoiding the most (giving the shower a good scrub), although I did avoid that one right up until the night before October when my husband said "Are you going to scrub the shower, or are you just going to fail on your list?"

The only item not completed was a Skype catch up with a dear friend in Canada. I tried, but life & the time difference just kept getting in the way - we did at least manage to write a few messages to each other instead.

I did feel very accomplished come October and I found it to be a good way to tick off all those niggly little bits & pieces around the house that became too easy to ignore. I'm almost looking forward to sorting myself out next September - but I think I'll leave the shower scrubbing off my list and delegate that job to someone else.

1 comment:

  1. Clearly Blogger is not on NZ time as it's definitely the 1 November here, not 31 October as the header seems to think! :P

    ReplyDelete